Young Women in Aerospace and Defence (YWAD) registration number 2014/240212/07, is a subsidiary of YWBN with a focus on the aviation industry to trade all spares including Raw material, Composite material, Standard hardware as well as lubricants from the OEM’s, for repairing and overhaul of aircrafts, maintaining as well as overhauling of aircraft components for fixed wing and rotary aircraft. YWAD is 100% black women owned and has been rated Level 3 contributor to BBBEE.
We are a broad-based company with representation in 6 provinces
Our company is composed of skilled technical professionals who have decades of experience and are registered with the appropriate bodies
We have partnerships that provide us with flexibility, technical support and scale
Our executive team is made up of seasoned professionals with experience in business
management and project management.
Broad-based, women owned company with experienced professionals
We are a broad-based, women owned company with over 20 engineers in our complement, with representation in Gauteng, Free State, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Eastern Cape and Northwest, due to this, our members have experience in the following sectors
SCOPE OF SUPPLY
• Routable parts for the avionics, fuel, pneumatics and hydraulic systems
• All types of consumable
• Air traffic management and navigational aids
PROFESSIONAL CONSULTANCY SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Production planning services for AMO
• Creation of new and updating the existing work instructions and procedures
• Maintenance of the Quality Management System to standards set out by the leadership of the organization in line with local Regulatory Authority (SA CAA), other NAA, IATA (IOSA audit), AS 9001
• Manage regulatory transactions during Aircraft lease and return transactions on behalf of the clients.
• Design, manage and maintain company investigations relating to technical incidents and accidents on aircrafts.
• Ensure continuous airworthiness status of aircraft by facilitating aircraft license renewals and transmitting safety related information to state of design and manufactures • Management and updating of all technical data, relevant manuals and change proposals as mandated by the regulators
• Certifying and monitoring supply performance on behalf of the client